Monday, March 30, 2015

MAN FREE LENT: 1 Week to go!

I've made it through lent so far with little hiccups. I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I haven't just given up completely and downloaded Tinder. It has definitely been a learning experience, and I think it really helped me focus on getting my life in order and my routine together since moving to a new place. Blogging has definitely helped and I think that continuing it will help me put myself first.


Truth me told though, I'm ready to get back in the ring. COMING IN HOT. This picture below can explain how I will be next Monday.


This dog who is really, super, exceptionally happy about everything because he’s a dog and can basically do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. | 22 Dogs Who Are Just Really Excited To Be Dogs


I wish I had some more insightful words to say in what I learned about this experience. I proved to myself that I could do it, which is very encouraging in itself. And although I do need men in my life to feel 100% whole, I can be happy and self-sufficient without them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment