Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday Words of Wisdom

I love doing Wednesday Words of Wisdom because sometimes we all need a little pick me up halfway through the week. It’s about the time where I’m feeling like I’m not being productive and I’ve wasted the week away. But there are still a few days left and getting some inspiring words can help.
Not only is today Wednesday, but it is 30 days from my 27th birthday, the start of a new month, and 4 DAYS AWAY from the end of my MAN FREE lent. I’m feeling inspired today to say the least!
I don’t often look at my horoscope, but sometimes it can be just the push I need to rev up my engine again. Through doing a little exploring into different opinions of my April Horoscope, they all seem to have a similar theme: fresh start. Given my current relationship status and my standing with my ex, I’m tagging these snippets as my motto’s for April.












No comments:

Post a Comment