Monday, April 6, 2015

This (Last) Week's Top Three -- 4/3

So I'm a little behind on my weekly top three's. I had a fabulous weekend and was so excited that I didn't even have a chance to sit down and type them out. A little late, but here they are!

HAPPINESS TOP THREE:

1. LENT IS OVER!!!! -- I made it through. There were some ups and downs and I've learned I can be on my own and be okay, but it's much better with men in my life. I'm excited to start getting myself out there was this more secure, confident self.

2. Straight Talk with Ross Matthews -- I've always been confused by podcasts, but I will admit right here, I have been missing out. You need to download all the episodes of "Straight Talk with Ross Matthews." He has always been a favorite of mine and this show is hysterical!!!

Image result for straight talk with ross mathews



3. Celine Dion -- I kind of re-discovered Celine Dion this week and her music is literally giving me so much life. Top choice: To Love You More.


Celine Dion's version of AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long is named worst cover ever


STRESSORS TOP THREE:

1. Online Dating -- So yes, I'm excited to get back into it, but now I'm nervous and forget how to go on a date!

2. $$$ -- This makes an appearance on my stress list so often I should just make it it's own category.

3. Men who date selfish bitches -- One of my friends right now is letting this girl take over his life. She treats him like shit and he in turn is treating everyone else like shit. Intervention needed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment