Friday, March 27, 2015

This Week's Top Threes - 3/27

HAPPINESS TOP THREE:

1. My Apartment! -- After just three weeks of living in my beautiful little den, I've put most of the finishing touches on the look and feel. I have a bed, my TV is no longer on a box, and things are starting to make their way onto the walls! Progress!


.



2. New Workouts -- I had free trial personal training session at this boxing gym in the town over. I love getting excited about a new workout, especially when it involves kicking ass and really attractive men telling you to do so....


3. Sales -- Does this even need explaining? I'm a very dedicated shopper and especially bargain shopping. This week I bought a Single Serve Keurig for $40 at Target. Originally priced $99. Thank you Cartwheel, Sales AND 5% off with my Target Card. #triplethreat




STRESSORS TOP THREE:

1. Stunt Driving on my Way to Work: Everyone says that Massachusetts drivers are crazy, but New York drivers take it to a whole new level. First of all, the amount of space between an on ramp and off ramp is so ridiculous. You have pull out your stunt car driving skills in order to find an open spot and slide in so you can get off your exit. It doesn't help when EVERYONE is looking out for number one. I think I scream more obscenities on my commute then in one episode of the Real Word/Road Rules Challenge.


2. Passion Projects -- This weekend is my passion project, the Boston Student Film Fest. As much happiness I know it will bring me on Sunday when its over, the knot in my stomach about everything going smoothly I still can't seem to shake.


3. The Constant Battle to not Hold Expectations -- As long as I can remember, I've always to the fight my urge to hold expectations. I often have far too high hopes for things to only be let down. It's much easier to hold out and then be impressed and satisfied at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment