Thursday, February 26, 2015

This Week's Top Three's - 2/27

HAPPINESS TOP THREE
1. New Job! -- I'm so excited to share that I signed a new contract this week with the United States Tennis Association, working the U.S. Open! So thrilled for this new adventure. Let the apartment hunting begin!

P.S. Love how last week's top stressor turned into this week's top happiness!

2. My wonderful mother! -- Last week, we butted heads being under the same roof again. This week, we are back to our laughs and ridiculous moments! Yesterday she so graciously gave up her day to go apartment hunting with me and we laughed at realtors, our dogs and lack of closet space in the NY apartment (actually not a laughing matter).



3. High School Yearbooks -- Through visiting my childhood home, I stumbled upon my senior yearbook. Something I literally have not looked at in 4 years. It gave me so much joy. Laughing at myself, the ridiculous quotes people used in their goodbyes, and how skinny I was when I spent all of high school feeling fat (oh 16 year old me, if you only knew). I am one of the few who enjoyed high school, so was a nice trip down memory lane for me.


STRESSORS TOP THREE
1. Apartment Hunting -- Looking for apartments that are absurdly expensive AND pet friendly, leaves with you long day of apartment hunting.

2. Procrastination -- There are too many tedious things I need to do to be a part of society but they are being replaced by more fun things like looking up studio apartment space savers on Pinterest! Thoughts?



3. Exes -- I think this speaks for itself, but some of them are really making it hard for me to keep up this MAN FREE lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment