Saturday, March 14, 2015

This Week's Top Three's -- 3/13

A little late on this week's picks...but here they are. Starting to get things in order I think!

HAPPINESS TOP THREE
1. Mamaroneck, NY -- I feel like I have truly found a place that I need right now. My commute to work is easy, my view of the water is ideal, and i'm about to hop on the train into the city for quick ride to meet some friends. Location, location, location!

2. Best Friends -- So thankful for my BFF Holly for getting just as excited about a stranger's dining room table as I do.


3. Ikea -- thank you for being a place of inspiration to keep me excited about setting up my new places but overwhelming enough so that I don't spend an obscene amount of money.
P.S a despicable look into my storage unit...I know, I have a lot of stuff...



STRESSORS TOP THREE
1. Sex and the City -- Do not watch this show if you have given up men for 40 days. Also if you just moved into a studio apartment and your closest friend is 30 minutes away...

2. Happy Couples -- Not to sounds like a bitter woman, but this week happy couples who are nesting seem to be surrounding me. Co-workers who keep telling me about their home renovations and living in the suburbs around happy young families can be both awful reminders that you are alone. Tough when you are working very hard not to feel alone!

3. $$$ -- Making another appearance on this Stressor list. There is never enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment