Friday, March 20, 2015

This Week's Top Threes - 3/20

HAPPINESS TOP THREE
1. New York City -- It feels so great to be back in NYC. There's such a great energy that makes me feel alive.

2. Working Out -- I'm just about through 3 30-day challenges! Arms, Legs and Abs. I'm so proud that I've been able to keep up with them and feel the difference in my body. Can't wait to try some for another 30 days!

3. Reconnecting with old friends -- Went to a happy hour for a friend that was in town and got to catch up with a whole group of old co-workers and friends. Always great to see what everyone is up to!


STRESSORS TOP THREE
1. Emotional Cutting -- Why do we do this? Listen to songs, watch movies, visit places that we associate with bad (or great) memories. It feels so gooooood though (despite the tears streaming through my eyes). Why is this one of my favorite lines from such a positive song? I'm twisted and more to come on this topic.

I hope that you fall in love and it hurts so bad.


2. Taxes -- My lack of financial knowledge and planning is seriously starting to catch up with me. One of these days when I can accept my lack of funds I will take a class and the step to learn more about how to do this myself. Until then, I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist and let someone else handle.

3. Snow -- Today is the first day of Spring and it's snow. I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment