Sunday, May 17, 2015

#ILived: "Bison May Be Dangerous"

This year, I spent my Valentine's Day on Antelope Island in Utah with a great friend of mine. She came to visit me while I was living out West and we spent the day celebrating our singledom by stalking Bison.

Antelope Island is an incredible piece of land in the Great Salt Lake that is the home to over 500 Bison who roam free throughout the 26,000 square foot reserve. Not only was the landscape breath-taking, but the herds of Bison running around us (very closely I may add!) was so inspirational. It was one of those moments you truly realize how insignificant you are in the world. I got about my day to day, and freak out about the little things, but there are wonders like this that exist and will go on for centuries after i'm gone. It's a weird complex between feeling inspired to grow and appreciating the simple life. It was one of those days that I will always remember and appreciate forever!









No comments:

Post a Comment